PROCEDURE OF CERTIFICATION OF BATCH OF PRODUCT
The stages of certification of batch of products include:
1) Submission of the application and a set of documents for carrying out the product certification.
The application is of the standard form.
The set of documents that is necessary to attach to the application form is given below.
2) Drafting of the contractual documents for carrying out a batch product certification works.
The executive teams of Certification sectors draft the contractual documents – a contract (if necessary), a advance payment invoice, acts of acceptance for the works performed. The submitter of an application shall pay for the works on certification prior to registration and issuance of the certificate of conformity.
3) Preparation of a decision to be rendered on the application.
The executive groups prepare a decision to be rendered on the application, which provides information regarding: certification schemes, details and names of normative documents upon which the certification of compliance will be conducted, organization that will carry out the selection and identification of product samples for testing, the names and addresses of the testing laboratories that will carry out the testing of the samples with the purpose of certification, the documents required for performing work certification.
4) Selection and identification of product samples for testing.
The representative of the organization that is indicated in the decision to be rendered on the application selects product samples for testing. Three copies of the Act on Sample Selection are issued: the 1st copy is forwarded to the certification body, the 2nd - to the testing laboratory, the 3rd is kept by the submitter of the application.
The identification of products is carried out by the certification body or on its behalf, by any other authorized body that is not dependent on the submitter of the application. The Identification Act is issued according to the findings in 1 copy which is kept by the certification body.
The selected product samples are sent at the expenses of the submitter of the application to the testing laboratories that are specified in the decision to be rendered on the application.
5) Product samples testing in the accredited laboratories.
In the specified laboratories the testing of product samples is conducted, according to which the testing protocol is issued in 2 copies. One copy of the protocol is forwarded to the certification body, the 2nd is issued to the submitter of the application.
6) The analyses of the results received, the decision making as to granting (refusal in granting) the certificate of compliance.
The certification body studies all the necessary documents and their accuracy as well as the test results of the products aiming for certification and make decision on issuing the certificate of compliance for the batch of products claimed for certification.
7) The execution and issuance of certificate of conformity.
The executive group prepares the certificate of conformity and directs it to the register, then registers it the UkrCEPRO Certification System Registry. After the stages of control have been established the certificate is signed by the head of the certification body and the executive group issued it to the submitter of the application.
The issuance of the certificate of conformity for the batch of products is carried out only upon condition of the positive results of certification tests and availability of all necessary supporting documents.
The set of documents attached to the application for certification of the batch of product includes:
- the state sanitary-epidemiological expertise conclusion for products issued by Ministry of Health of Ukraine (for products of foreign origin);
- permit issued by SES or operating permit for the right to production (for the domestic products)
- goods-related documents (CMR, invoices, bills of lading, etc.with the stamp of the customs service of Ukraine on them), etc.;
- bill of parcels, invoice
- proof of origin (certificate of origin);
- proof of quality (certificate of approval, quality certificate, health certificate, etc.)
- veterinary certificate or a license from the manufacturer (for products of animal origin);
- veterinary certificate of the State Department of Veterinary Medicine of Ukraine;
- quarantine certificate, phytosanitary certificate or phytosanitary certificate of the State Plant Quarantine Inspection of Ukraine.